Features unique to this product
- All switching has been implemented.
- Jettison button is realistically implemented
- Display is not work
- Assembly is required after arrival.
- This was implemented with one push switch.
- The panels are aluminum and other plastic.
- Full metal except wheel knob and instrument panel
- The wheel knob is a handcrafted plastic knob that is described in detail.
- The scratches on the surface of the knob are not real scratches, but are precisely described.
- Based on the cockpit of the DCS A-10C basic manual. There may be a slight difference from the current updated cockpit.
- This module does not operate on its own. Minimum 1 set of transceivers is required. For more information, see the link.
- Not exactly the same as the module in real airplane. Think of it as an aid to simulation games.
A10C Front Jettison Button Module
The communication ID can be requested by the customer It is an 8-digit number and will be randomly assigned if there is no request. If it overlaps with other customers, the ID you want may be rejected.