Additional Purchase Available Options
- Keyboard Mapping Receiver, Additional Keyboard, Mouse Stand
- Full modules + Full frame + Full communication box + all subsidiary equipment and materials(include electrical wiring and screw)
- Hotas and rudder, VR are not included
Features unique to this product
- All switching has been implemented.
- Real-life toggle switches were used.
- Display is not work
- Assembly is required after arrival.
- More than 350 switches were used.
- Full metal except wheel knob.
- The knob is a handcrafted plastic knob that is described in detail.
- The scratches on the surface of the knob are not real scratches, but are precisely described.
- Based on the cockpit of the DCS A-10C basic manual. There may be a slight difference from the current updated cockpit.
- This module does not operate on its own. Minimum 1 set of transceivers is required. For more information, see the link.
- Not exactly the same as the module in real airplane. Think of it as an aid to simulation games.
DCS A-10C VR Cockpit Full Set
The communication ID can be requested by the customer It is an 8-digit number and will be randomly assigned if there is no request. If it overlaps with other customers, the ID you want may be rejected.